There is an incredible stacking opportunity right now that could get you economy flights to Europe for less than 10,000 miles one-way. Yes, that’s for this spring and summer, when prices are as high as $3,000 for coach fares to Europe.
One of the most underrated loyalty programs out there is Air France-KLM Flying Blue. Right now, there are Flying Blue award tickets for as low as 7,500 Flying Blue miles. It gets better, though.
Right now, Chase is offering a 25% transfer bonus to Flying Blue. That means if you transfer Chase Ultimate Rewards points to Flying Blue, that one-way flight drops to just about 6,000 miles (plus taxes and fees). That’s an incredible value.
Flying Blue has monthly Promo Rewards sales, but the one right now is especially good, with flights from cities across the United States to cities all over Europe, including Amsterdam, Paris, Barcelona and more.
Flying Blue has discounted award flights to Europe from airports across North America, including Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS), Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL), Boston Logan International Airport (BOS), Denver International Airport (DEN), Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW), George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH), Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport (MSP), Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC), Dulles International Airport (IAD) and Montreal-Trudeau International Airport (YUL).
Here are just a few of the deals we found.
Flying Blue deals to Europe
We found multiple flights to Amsterdam for 12,750 Flying Blue miles each way (plus $85.50 in taxes and fees).
How about Washington, D.C., to Paris for just 13,125 Flying Blue miles?
A flight from Montreal to Amsterdam is as low as 7,500 miles plus $103.39 in taxes and fees.
Also, flights from Atlanta to Frankfurt or Venice are available for as low as 23,000 miles plus $105.40 in taxes and fees.
You’ll need to book these incredible Flying Blue fares by April 30, though the Chase transfer bonus runs through May 15.
How to get more Chase Ultimate Rewards points
As you can see, Chase Ultimate Rewards points can be super valuable.
These cards are worth considering if you are looking to bulk up your Ultimate Rewards balance:
- Chase Sapphire Reserve: Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first three months from account opening.
- Chase Sapphire Preferred Card: Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first three months from account opening.
- Ink Business Preferred Credit Card: Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first three months of account opening.
- Chase Freedom Flex: Earn a $200 bonus after spending $500 on purchases in the first three months of account opening.
- Chase Freedom Unlimited: Earn an additional 1.5% on all categories on up to $20,000 spent in the first year. That’s a value of up to $300 cash back.
- Ink Business Cash Credit Card: Earn $750 bonus cash back after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first three months after account opening.
- Ink Business Unlimited Credit Card: Earn $750 bonus cash back after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first three months after account opening.
According to TPG valuations, Chase Ultimate Rewards points are worth 2 cents each when maximized with travel partners.
Most Ultimate Rewards transfers will process instantly.
Related: How to maximize your Chase Ultimate Rewards points
This is a rare deal for coach fares to Europe for less than 20,000 miles one-way and for as low as 3,500 Flying Blue miles each way.
If you have Chase Ultimate Rewards points, you can transfer them with a limited-edition 25% bonus, making these flights even cheaper. This is an exceptional value and a wonderful opportunity to stack deals.