With international airfare up 20% compared to last year, a business-class fare deal to Europe, with availability this summer, is absolutely amazing.
Fares from across the U.S. to Italy, France, Spain, Germany, Switzerland and Belgium start as low as $2,400 round-trip.
Airlines: American, United, Delta, Air Canada, Lufthansa, British Airways and TAP.
Routes: From Chicago, Dallas, Houston, New York, Miami, Baltimore, Washington, Los Angeles and others to Europe.
How to book: Browse Google Flights and book directly with the airline.
Travel dates: May through December 2023 and January through March 2024; exact availability depends on the route.
Book by: ASAP.
Going, formerly known as Scott’s Cheap Flights, originally discovered this deal. Sign up for Going to get deals up to 90% off via its Premium membership, which users can try for free for 14 days and then $49 per year. You can also upgrade to the Elite membership for $199 per year and receive all the Premium deals plus premium economy, business-class and first-class alerts.
The following flights were priced as listed at the time of publication. We cannot guarantee the below round-trip flights will be available when you book.
To Rome Fiumicino Leonardo da Vinci Airport (FCO), from:
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO), starting at $2,515.
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), starting at $2,809.
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH), starting at $2,814.
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA), starting at $2,916.
To Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), from:
- SEA, starting at $2,650.
- SFO, starting at $2,677.
To Brussels Airport (BRU), from:
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR), starting at $2,028.
- Miami International Airport (MIA), starting at $2,226.
- William P. Hobby Airport (HOU), starting at $2,379.
- O’Hare International Airport (ORD), starting at $2,416.
To Geneva Airport (GVA), from:
- LAX, starting at $2,305.
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL), starting at $2,315.
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS) and Minneapolis−St. Paul International Airport (MSP), starting at $2,320.
- SFO, starting at $2,381.
- HOU, starting at $2,391.
- IAH and Denver International Airport (DEN), starting at $2,417.
To multiple airports in Germany, from:
- LAX or SEA to Frankfurt Airport (FRA), starting at $2,380.
- IAH to FRA, starting at $2,437.
- DEN to FRA, starting at $2,438.
- HOU to Munich Airport (MUC), starting at $2,449.
- DEN or LAX to MUC, starting at $2,484.
- IAH to MUC, starting at $2,484.
- Dallas Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) to FRA, starting at $2,619.
- SEA, starting at $2,660.
Since this deal includes round-trip flights on multiple airlines, be sure to book with each airline directly and review the terms and conditions of the fare type, as they vary by carrier.
For example, most major airlines’ business-class fares on flights from the U.S. to Europe feature lie-flat seats, but not all. Most bigger carriers do, but some older planes might not have the most up-to-date seats, so be sure to check the details for the aircraft listed for your specific flight before you book.
Maximize your purchase
Don’t forget to use a credit card that earns bonus points on airfare purchases, such as:
- Chase Sapphire Preferred Card: 2 points per dollar on travel.
- American Express® Gold Card: 3 points per dollar on airfare when booked directly with the airline or through American Express Travel.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express: 5 points per dollar on airfare when booked directly with the airline or through American Express Travel, on up to $500,000 of these purchases per calendar year.
- Citi Premier® Card: 3 points per dollar on airfare.
- Chase Sapphire Reserve: 3 points per dollar on airfare.
This is an opportunity to save up to $50 off round-trip business-class flights to Europe. Run, don’t walk to catch this deal before it flies away.
- You can travel around Spain for free by train this summer
- A brand-new business-class suite lands in the US
- Best points hotels in London for the coronation of King Charles III and beyond
- Are you covered for strikes this summer? Check your travel insurance policy now
- 10 things that wowed me about Air France’s incredible La Premiere first class
- Heading to Europe? Save on hotel stays with this discounted subscription service